You see- this is why I'm so glad you are doing this with me. I missed the fact that Rosa was married to Sutpen. Thank you for being so thorough, otherwise I think I would have been really lost! Also, where does Clytemnestra fit into the equation? Is she also Ellen's daughter? Possibly this has been discussed and I just haven't gotten to that part. I really am reading as much as I can, it seems so short but because of the difficulty it takes me quite a lot to read one page.
This story is interesting to me. I am fascinated with the old-south and was slightly nervous that it was going to be like Wise Blood.
I think the reason Ellen was crying was because she wanted a huge wedding with the perfect groom. She didn't get what she wanted and knew that her life would never be what she wanted it to be. Why was Judith throwing a fit? I didn't quite understand that part.
I promise to keep reading. I was concerned when I received your email saying you only had 20 minutes left to listen to. I felt so bad because I'm not even close to being done and I didn't want you to think I wasn't interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment