I don't want you to think I've given up, because I haven't. I'm just trying to find that balance in my life at this moment, you know? Anyway- here are some things I wanted to share since I've started reading this book...
I feel bad for Kate? Not really sure if she is supposed to be the villain or heroin, but I definitely find myself feeling sympathy for her. She certainly is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Family should be the saving grace in your life- your safe zone. Kate unfortunately has no family member that can help her in the way she needs help. Women's roles have changed extremely since the time this book was written, thank goodness. I can't imagine not being able to be with the person I love just because he has no money. Unfortunately- money does shape the future for Kate, because so many people are relying on her to make the "best" choice. Sad. I must say I'm glad I don't have a sister like Kate's.
No comments:
Post a Comment