I wanted to point out a few things before I continue my reading "binge" this weekend:
The Uncle: Why does Josef's Uncle not seem the least bit surprised by his trial? Not only that- but he's apparently aware of this weird court system and has friends involved with it? It is strange how Uncle Karl goes into the lawyer's bedroom and makes him get over his illness to help with Josef's trial.
Leni: Is it just me or are there bizarre encounters with young women in this story? I'm telling you- this Josef character must be one extremely handsome man to have so many "girls" throwing themselves (rather obscenely if you ask me) at him. Who does that? Haven't any of these people heard of going out for a cup of coffee or something? This tale doesn't seem to be getting any less odd.
One last thing, why hasn't anyone told Josef what he is being accused of? I'm already halfway through the book and have no clue what the charges are for his arrest. Please help me understand something I'm obviously missing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment